The following applies to all customers including those who do not require finance.
MS-RT Leasing is a trading style of Drivespeed Leasing Limited who is an independent credit broker and a lender and is authorised under the Financial Conduct Authority under FRN: 791845. We will act as a credit broker for the purpose of arranging your selected finance contract. We have a positive relationship with a carefully selected panel of lenders, and we may receive a commission from the selected lender.
By entering into this agreement, you agree that Drivespeed Leasing can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement including data collected from the vehicle. We may use your information to analyse statistics or market research.
You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement that We or the funder may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies, debt collectors, the police or other relevant organisation’s. We can also give this information to the British Vehicle Leasing Association (BVRLA), which can share your personal information with its members to prevent crime and protect their assets, as allowed under the Data Protection Act.
For further information on how MS-RT Leasing handle your data, please read the information provided at the end of the terms and conditions.
Cancellation and Refunds
Personal customers can cancel for any reasonably agreed reason. However, if the reason given is spurious or vague then we reserve the right to retain a percentage of, or the full amount of the initial deposit to cover costs. Where a business wishes to cancel their order, depending upon circumstances, such as a change in business requirements, the customer will not be entitled to a refund of any deposit paid, but may be eligible for a credit note against future orders up to a maximum of 12 months from the point of cancellation. Customers should however, contact MS-RT Leasing to discuss their positions as individual circumstance are taken into account.
Where a refund is agreed it will be paid back in the same way it was received without unnecessary delay unless otherwise agreed.
We record all telephone calls for training and auditing purposes.
- The Company: MS-RT Leasing, 1st Floor, Unit 5, Arabesque House, Monks Cross Drive, Monks Cross, York, YO32 9GZ
- The Customer: The Limited company, partnership, sole trader or individual appearing in the “customer name” box of the customer order form.
- The vehicle: The vehicle described in the vehicle order form.
- Vehicle Order: This document being the contract between the parties.
- The Parties
- These terms and conditions form the contract between both parties.
- Unless conditions of death or serious injury caused by the Company’s negligence, the Company shall not be liable to the Customer and all warranty conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law as to the quality of goods or their purpose are hereby excluded to their fullest extent permitted by law. Where the goods are sold under the Consumer Sale the statutory rights of the Customer are not affected by these conditions.
- The Customer agrees to supply to the Company the relevant identification documents approved under ‘Know Your Customer’ for Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
- The Vehicle
- The customers acceptance of delivery of the vehicle shall be conclusive proof that the customer has inspected and approved the vehicle and found it to be in good order and condition and in everyway satisfactory to the Customer.
- The Company’s employees or agents are not allowed to make any representations concerning the Vehicle unless confirmed expressly by the company in writing. In entering into the Vehicle Order the Customer acknowledges that they do not rely on and waives any claim, for breach of any such or implied representations or warranties which are not so confirmed.
- Whilst the Company will use its best endeavors to deliver the Vehicle by the agreed date, time is not of the essence. Any estimated date quoted for delivery of the vehicle is approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss directly or indirectly suffered by the Customer arising from any delay in delivery of the Vehicle howsoever caused.
- The Company reserves the right to change the price, either before or after a Vehicle offer is made. The Company will inform the Customer of any changes and the Customer has the right to cancel their order if the changes are not acceptable.
- Where driven delivery is provided, this will involve the vehicle being driven from the MS-RT Factory to the address provided by the Customer.
- This contract stands alone and is not and should not be taken as being collateral with any other contract made either between the Customer and the Company and any other party.
- The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is hereby excluded.
- In the event of any dispute the contract shall be the subject of English Law.
- Any cancellation instructions issued by the Customer must be received by the Company in writing.
- No Customer order becomes binding upon the Company until countersigned by an authorised signatory of the Company.
- Business Customers Only
- For cancelled orders and depending upon circumstances, such as a change in business requirements, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund of any deposit paid but may be eligible for a credit note against future orders up to a maximum of 12 months from the point of cancellation. Customers should contact the Company to discuss their position as individual circumstances are taken into consideration.
- The customer agrees they are entering into this agreement for the purposes of a business carried on and intended to be carried on by them.
- The Customer understands that they will not receive the benefits of the protection and remedies that would be available under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or under the Consumer Credit Act 1979.
- The Company encourages the Customer to seek independent legal and financial advice where there are any doubts as to the consequences of the agreement not being regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
MS-RT Leasing Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of order, written details of this are available upon request. All prices quoted are subject to status.
Once the Company has received receipt of the correct financial documentation and any balance of monies, the Company will arrange delivery of the chosen Vehicle to the Customer.
On occasion delays do occur due to production issues. MS-RT Leasing will keep you informed of any known changes to your vehicle delivery date to allow you to make necessary arrangements as a consequence.
MS-RT Leasing has no control or influence over manufacturer lead times and will not accept any responsibility for any losses or inconvenience caused because of delay from the manufacturer. MS-RT Leasing does not offer a loan vehicle in the event that your delivery lead time is extended beyond our controls.
Your vehicle may be delivered in a ‘driven condition’ to your specified address, provided your address is situated on the UK mainland. If you require Vehicle Transported Delivery (the vehicle is delivered on a trailer/transporter) this can be arranged but an additional charge will be made.
All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
MS-RT Leasing is a trading style of Drivespeed Leasing Limited who is registered as a credit broker and a lender. As a result of your application you may be credit searched by one or more potential lenders. We can introduce you to one of our carefully selected panel of lenders and will not refer you outside of this panel.
MS-RT Leasing is committed to Customer Service and will try to resolve all Customer complaints in a fair, professional and timely manner. Please submit details of any complaints in writing to the below details;
Complaints Officer, MS-RT Leasing, 1st Floor, Unit 5, Arabesque House, Monks Cross Drive, Monks Cross, York, YO32 9GZ